Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mood Swinging

Friggin weird day. Took two calls, then got pulled to support the rooms and answer other agents' questions. Had some supervisor type calls come in, which I fielded expertly. Didn't let any of them "get in my kitchen" per say. Had the one guy try to argue his way into getting me to credit his full bill. I stood firm in the face of his version of logic. Just because you personally can only use your services four hours out of the day, doesn't mean that your bill is only for those four hours, it's for a full month. I posed him this question: "Does that mean you're going to call in every month and ask for a credit for all those hours you're at work, or sleeping?"

Ended the day recomposing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody to aspects of my job and giggling like mad.

Until I got on the bus.

Then I just wanted the bus to get sideswiped by a truck and crash so I could die.

And I'd gotten done one of the pattern elements on the socks done today too. They look absolutely adorable.

I just wish I could stop thinking about this.

1 comment:

  1. ** all the hugs **

    Mood swings suck. I hate them. I hope you're feeling better soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete