Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Report

Dear Liver:

Yes, you are evil. Yes, you truly did deserve all that punishment on Saturday and the follow up on Sunday. No, I did not hear your cries of mercy, but I do now accept your apology and hope you will continue to behave in future.

Love,
Me

Dear Stomach:

Thank you for finally expelling whatever the heck it was that was making you so sick on Thursday and Friday. Next time, please try to warn me before you feel the need to contract a flu or food poisoning or whatever, and try to schedule it more conveniently. Or don't at all. You know how much we dislike stomach and digestive issues.

Love,
Me

Dear Knitting:

What the hell do you mean: "We can't knit ourselves"?! I thought we had an agreement!

Oy vey. I'll be in touch.

Yours,
Me

Day 25: Do you have a knitting book or a place where you keep patterns, ideas, size measurements? Post a picture of it!

Not exactly. I have some notebooks and some folders, and they're scattered, so no picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment