Friday, August 24, 2012

Keeping On

Sock made major progress last night. Finished the flap, started on the gusset. That ball is looking scarily tiny.... I may win yet, and not have to eat my words! We shall see though. After the gusset I have to get the foot of the sock out to 9 inches. Stockinette doesn't take much, but it's still a long way to go.

In other news: I am a convert. Seriously. I have found the word, and the word is good. I have subscribed to the Church of Doctor Who.

Okay really seriously: why the heck have I waited so long to watch this show? It's bloody brilliant. I only wish I had more of the early episodes so I could get some of these wicked inside jokes. That's the only part that makes me sad.

Thank heavens The Other Half has MechWarrior. He won't even notice I've found a new obsession that cannot be interrupted...... Please let MechWarrior last me through the rest of the seasons.... Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment