Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Quick One

Wicked storm ripped through here today. Knocked a tree down on the lines so power was out once I got back to my place. Building manager said she was told by the power people it was going to take 30 hours to get it back... yeah you heard me. Thirty. Luckily they overestimated.

Happy 4th to the wonderful Neighbours to the south (and those north of me in Michigan! Windsor is in such a weird location). Hope y'all are staying cool and hydrated.


Day 11: Do you have a “Knitter Hero” or someone that is just way too awesome for their own good? Do share!


The Best Friend for teaching me.
Nerd Girl Yarns for supplying me my yarn crack.
and more than anything: The Other Half, for putting up with this, and loving everything I've made him, even the stuff that's not finished yet.




**Edit**
Favourite line so far this evening (from TOH): "I'm going to go over here and rough f*** this Patton"

Gotta love playing tanks. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment