Thursday, July 5, 2012

My brain is melting

It's way to gods damned hot.

Day 12: Where do you keep your stash? Post pictures!

....

I already answered that. It's in a hockey bag. Silly question.


Adding extras here, pretty much a full quote from a Ravelry post I just made, because it's expeditious and delicious... or something:

"Work sucks, the weather sucks, the lack of air conditioning really sucks. Just started a noro stripey scarf even though I know I shouldn't with the games arriving soon. Planning a knitting thingie for sometime in July (hopefully the 14th if I can swing everything else) Hoping [caitzilla](person) can come to that one to meet up with her knitting next door neighbours, even if a border crossing for knitting gets really weird looks from the guards.

I'm also very upset because my favourite author of all time, one Sir Terry Pratchett, has been continuing to write Discworld novels through his alzheimer's diagnosis, and I haven't been buying them... I've been buying yarn instead. I'm very emotional about this. The emotional trauma is also being exacerbated by the heat... I want to throw a temper tantrum like a spoiled little b*tch-girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment