Monday, July 23, 2012

Losing the Fight

I got hit with the apathy bat today. I just don't care. Don't care about anything, everything bores me, and I have little to no patience. I also don't have a single clue where any of this is coming from. Might have started this morning when my alarm clocks failed to go off loud enough to wake me up. I'm not entirely sure. Part of me wishes I could impress upon you how much effort of will it's taking me to write this. A much larger part of me knows that if I did I'd just be perpetuating a horrific pity party.


I'm going to take myself off to bed to try to sleep this off. It's horrible and not me at all, in any way shape or form. I want it gone, and sleep may be the cure.


Day 19: Do you watch movies and/or listen to podcasts while knitting? What are your favorite things to knit to?

Movies sometimes, mostly music, or The Other Half (I listen to him play games while I'm playing with string). My favourite things are anything that doesn't take my visual attention, but that will keep my higher brain functions occupied until I get into that knitting zen state.

No comments:

Post a Comment