Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Latest Report

Here's a quick tribute: Happy Birthday to The Best Friend; to the woman who taught me to knit, who suffered through me teaching her to crochet, who let me cook with her, live with her, share with her and grow with her. Happy Birthday to a friend closer than any sister, and who has been my friend through thick and thin.

She's the bestest, and levelled up today.

Nothing else new is going on, really. Mentally planning that guide I mentioned earlier. Hoping I can make it a reality. Looking forward to making it a reality. Just need to work out a great starting point, and then make samples that will be easy to photograph. Draft first. Details later.


Day 17: Have you ever had a project that you loved become ruined? What’s the story behind it?


... Nothing ruined. There was damage.... Let me get my camera.




You see that? Yeah... so not cool. I can finger the culprit too....




That's Brody. He did it. You can see more evidence of his destructive power littered on the carpet around him. He'd just finished killing his purple bear. Gut it like a pig. Or stuffed bear in this case. And yet...


At the same time... How can you stay mad at that face?


He's such a brat. And only 8 months in that picture. You can see he has a huge head, and big shoulders and hips, but the rest of him is teeeeeny, except his feet. He's gonna be a big boy.


...


Just like his da.

No comments:

Post a Comment