Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feeling Better

I slept lots and so have hopefully worked the majority of the poisons out of my system. I really need to be more careful. I have come so far in fighting my depression, it really sucks when it feels like I've fallen backwards. It's worse because it's not as though I changed my way of thinking, or my methods of keeping my head above water; it happened because I wasn't careful and ingested something my body instantly thinks is a poison or mind altering chemical, and it reacts strongly.

Okay still easily distracted apparently. That's usually normal, though, so we're on the right track.

This is all before work, and before any source of caffeine so I'm not as interesting as I hope to be. I think I'm going to take my noro scarf to work and play with the pretty colours.


Day 14: What’s the worst yarn/fiber that you’ve worked with and why?


This isn't a bash fest, but I can't seem to get my fingers around any kind of novelty yarn. They bug me, and upset me, and I had a fling with them in the past, and I am SO over them. I'll leave them and their fuzzy bits and bobbly bits and super uneven texture to the people that actually like them. They are definitely not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment