Saturday, June 23, 2012

Musings

I have an incredible imagination. It's almost to the point of being... what the hell's the word.... immersive? I get sucked in so completely it's incredible. I've caught myself gesticulating and mumbling conversations to myself as I walk because I let my mind wander into my own little world. I really get into it sometimes. Just lose myself to the wild blue yonder, and the joys of (Max Schreck wears spats? holy crap) the fantasy in my head.

Yeah kinda watching Batman Forever. Which is where this all started.

Believe me, if I was into such a thing, I could write some wicked fan faction. But I'm not. I like it all in my head where I can play with it as much and as often as I could like; and I don't have to freak out the squares.

The Red Triangle Gang needs something like the Guild of Fools, too much of their make-up looks the same.

Continuing on. I was just thinking that it must be really hard to love a superhero. Keeping a huge secret from all kinds of people. Watching your back all the time. Knowing you're an Achilles Heel, the whole time. Having to send that person out, night after night, into the dark unknown. Yes they have the ability to protect themselves, but there's always a risk. Even when you're Superman. It's gotta be just like loving a soldier, or a police officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment