Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Another Day...

... shows it's face... *|continues humming Pomplamoose song|*

Okay tangent for a bit. If you haven't hear them yet, hit YouTube up, and search Pomplamoose.

Wait...

Here. I get you Link. Click this sentence. Fall in love. Listen to it all, and every other upload from them, and feed your ears audible yumminess.

Finished gusset on sock. On to foot. The ball is getting... worryingly small. But then I remember that The Other Half would be pickled tink if I gave him mismatching socks.*

Day 3: Do you have any other WIPs?

... Do I have any other WIPs? Do I have any other WIPs?

Ha.
Ha ha ha.
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Of course I do! Who do I look like, Miss Perfect?

-Christmas knitting for Dad
-Christmas knitting for Step-mom part 1
-Demon Sweater (insert vile glare in its direction here)
-Yellow Lacy thing

And that's just the knitting side. I still have two crocheted afghans I need to finish.

And later this program we'll talk to a man who does gardening.

Monty Python reference. Don't mind me.

Anywho. Taking time off this weekend for The Other Half. He's requested something special, so I should oblige and knit like I'm going to lose my fingers. Colourwork. Diagonal Stripe. I'm scared.... Not.

Now I need to watch Wayne's World. What is with my brain today? I'm totally thinking like a chick. Urgh.

Calm down, Margaux. You're a broad. Think like one. Act like one. Be the broad. Be the Classy Broad. Centre yourself.

Not gonna happen tonight I can tell.

Moving on again: after this lovely weekend (so looking forward to it) going to put together a SnB for the locals. Sent a shout out notification to a knitter across the river, hoping she's willing to make the slog to come say hi; don't know that we're much of an allure but my gods I was raised to be polite.

Here's hoping this weekend will include some stash enhancement. I'd use the acronym but TOH doesn't know it yet and I'm not keen to create.... what the hell am I talking about, I love creating hilarious misunderstandings.

This weekend will include S.E.X.

Stash Enhancement Expeditions.

*giggle*

Ye gods I must be far gone if I'm giggling at that. Okay need liquids, real food, and more music, stat!

Plus knitting.

Right! I'm off!



*Okay that was a totally unintentional knitting pun contained within my spoonerism there. I am even more amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment