Thursday, June 21, 2012

After Everything I Did For You...

You ungrateful, mean, HURTFUL pair of socks! Lying to me like that, telling me I was done my gusset. You jerk. You made me rip out all, all the work I'd done on the WWKIP day, and go back to turn the heel! How could you do this to me, after everything we shared. I'm hurt. I feel betrayed. I don't understand what happened, if it was me. Did I do something wrong? Things were going so smoothly, and then this....

Look, whatever it was, I'm sorry. I expect an apology from you as well, for your inexcusable reaction. You could have brought it to my attention sooner; you could have been a lot nicer. We'll work through this though, just a few yards of already knit yarn and then we can move on to a glorious future and perfect toe shaping.

I'm glad we had this talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment