Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lazy Day

Nothing new really. Sock's almost done, working up the leg still. Decided, radically, to not do ribbing at the top (especially after TOH made an "ew ick" kinda comment when I asked about it). If it falls down, I will heroically rip it back and re-do it.

That's love, right there, that is.

By the gods if he doesn't appreciate that, he's not getting the next pair.

I promise to get a replacement camera soon.

Another truly Canadian moment: saw a guy on the bus today, wheelie bag full of hockey equipment on the seat beside him, and the stick was wedged in the corner by the window. Nice one.

Not that I want to get political, but what the hell kind of debate question is: "Why would your wife make the best First Lady?".... seriously, Wolf? Really? (Yeah, I watched it, but that's all I'm saying about it. That was a really stupid question.)

Again, I promise to get a camera as soon as I possibly can.

I will have more yarnage, soon, and the Harmony DPN's show up tomorrow!

*Squee!*

No comments:

Post a Comment