Friday, January 20, 2012

Down Day

At home. Sick. Lost voice. No energy for blogging or knitting or anything remotely involving thinking. Probably going to throw on a movie I've seen umpteen-dozen times before so I can enter some kind of zen state and ignore what these throat drops are doing to my mouth (they have super painkillers worked into them, it feels really weird and disturbing).

Plans for Christmas progressed last night with a yarn hunt done to find stuff for Dad (TOH must be somewhat happy about that, as he wasn't being regaled with links to yarn). Dad's the reason for my wool sensitivity, only he's got it worse. I have to track down cottons or other planty yarns. Thanks to my budding forays into the online knitting community, this shouldn't be too hard. No links yet, as this is still pretty stealthy. Yes, twelve months, yes, lots of time... but lots of time has a habit of suddenly morphing into too little time.

I'm hedging my bets, getting a hot drink, and throwing on some Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Maybe I'll do that last inch on the sock, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment