Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Collage

Thing 1: A guy at work brought in, how shall I say... slightly dated Christmas cookies (should be obvious) and was wandering the aisles at work offering us toxic biscuits. I decided that was going to be my next band name: Toxic Biscuit.

I'm sure it's already taken.

Thing 2: My city is so very Canadian. People loudly thank the bus driver when they're getting off. It's a daily occurrence. Sincere every time. I'm starting to do it, too. Feels nice. They do have a PITA job, and they just drove me home, and often do in crap weather. A little thanks are probably always in order.

Thing 3: Not much further on the sock. Was knitting fine this morning before work, grabbed the mouse at my computer and my wrist started sending friendly stabbing warnings up my arm. The needles are fine, no problems, even after the stabbingly helpful messages of concern from my wrist. It has no problems with the needles. Doesn't like the mouse at my work computer.

I'm afraid to grab a hook.

There was other stuff, but my brain is fried and dinner is cooking. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment