Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doofus

My new title. It's official. I am one. Lost two nicely growing fingernails to it, and chipped several others because of it.

Why?

I forgot my d*mn needles at home.

Finished the toe of the sock, reached for the 3rd dpn to take off the provisional cast on and remembered I'd left them stuffed into another ball of yarn. Right next to the one I grabbed in a hurry this morning, but another ball. In plain sight.

They're all reunited, but my gods I found out today how much I depend on this addic-.... er, skill. Yeah, that's it. It's a vital skill. Needed for... er... "Strategic Sheep Purposes"*, yeah. Honest!

Now I return myself to regularly scheduled sock, and enjoying the evening of the last Saturday I have to work for a looooooong while.

Woo!

I may even order in.


*Thanks to Eddie Izzard for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment