Monday, January 23, 2012

Another day

Still under the weather. I'm starting to think it's more allergies now, so I have to make a point of getting the right medicines so I can survive at work tomorrow. Yeah, I have a weird schedule.

No work on sock, did work on chores, may sock later. Not sure. Pretty out of my skull right now.

Wind has picked up outside and is making weird noises past my window. Looks like a storm out there, but so far no precipitation, just dreary clouds.

Half my order from Knit Picks showed up today. I have yarn and a book waiting for me (book already read devoured, has some interesting points in there, and some nice simple patterns, but nothing that speaks to me, yet). Now I just have to wait for the other half, that contains the new Harmony DPNs I ordered, and I'm worried they're not going to be long enough. I have found, though, that I'm much happier working with 5 than with 4 needles, so I may be okay with them that short, and I'll just modify patterns (gasp! no! say it ain't so!) to work with 5.

The Tsock Tsarina's blog has just gotten to the point where she did a mobius scarf (I went back to the first post to play catch-up) and it included a link to Cat Bordhi's Into to Mobius Knitting... well, my wish list just totally expanded to include her books, and a set of KP's Interchangables (again).

I am being ever so good though. I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment