Sunday, January 22, 2012

BOOYAH



Take that you short row heel! In your face so-called "intermediate" level pattern! Who's your knitter?!

That's right. I did it. I turned that heel but good.

Yes, I have a ball winder, and I make its little cakes hold one of my DPNs. Yes, it amuses me.

And 30 seconds after TOH sees this, there's a very good chance he's going to fix the picture's colour balances. (All the lights in my apartment are yellow... and my walls are yellow... and the carpet is beige... not the greatest photographic location. It's also winter in Canada, so sunlight is a precious commodity, just like heat).

I'm so proud, but I'm trying very hard to not dance around and tell everyone I know about this.... it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early on Sunday.

Must. Be. Patient.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment