Monday, May 28, 2012

Another Day...

It's too hot to write much. I know I've said that before and written a novel, but it really is incredibly hot. Here's the point form presentation


  • package that needs to be picked up, probably from Knit Picks (squee!)
  • Memorial Day meant nothing to do at work, allowed to go home early (squee!)
  • got a bunch of knitting done while at work (yipee!)
  • still have more to do before I allow myself to cast on anything new
  • need to figure out a way to refrigerate myself so I can think clearly enough to knit more than plain stockinette (I have lace and entrelac waiting in the wings, dammit)
  • need to figure out a way to bambi-eye my way into a LYS with TOH to pick up some seriously RED laceweight, and then pick up the pattern I saw on Ravelry to make myself a lacey shawl thing
  • find a therapist to discover if this is ADD, OCD or some kind of masochism that makes me want to have forty things on the go, ranging in difficulty from snore-tastically boring to eye-crossingly, brain-fryingly complex
  • gotta get ice cream and salsa (for two different things, not to be had together. I'm mad, but not that mad).
Back to melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment