Thursday, October 18, 2012

Update To Reminders

Caitzilla's set all together and looking fine (even if sans buttons) - Check


Caitzilla's fingerless gloves - Check, even if it's just one. I can't take pictures of both my hands at the same time, dammit.



Jekyll and Hyde socks - Check even though the colours are really washed out because of the flash. They're much richer in person



Beetlejuice socks (sorry fogisbeautiful) - Check. The apology is for a buddy on Ravelry that had requested a picture. These colours are also washed out because of the flash. The purple is deeper, and the green gets way more neon.



Whip-Her-Well shawl - Check. Although I did ten more rows on it at work today, each row being along the longest curve at the bottom there... and is actually longer now because each of those ten rows increased the length of the row by two stitches each... so I added 20 more stitches to my labour of love today. It was really really slow at work.


See? I've been productive!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Everything looks awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankee! Can't wait to get the buttons for the hat and gloves. Then finishing up the shawl.

      Delete