Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spindle!

Roger finally showed up, after being held (unintentionally) hostage for a week by my landlady. Here's his debutante ball photo shoot:

Freshly unpacked with the sample bat supporting him, and the next in line to spin, from NGY, nearby (plus candy! Om nom nom!)

He was ready for a closeup, but his powers are too awesome and mucked with the flash.

My first attempts! He's no longer nekkid!

Did I forget to mention he has a cute butt?

My first ever handspun! Test batt all yarnified.

 So yeah. Major picture spam, but I'm very proud and happy to have him.

Now on to working on this Blue Faced Leicster braid from Nerd Girl Yarns in the colourway named Gallifrey. The BFL feels really weird after the merino. This is going to take some practice


No comments:

Post a Comment