Monday, September 10, 2012

Checking In

Been AWOL for a bit, changing over to a new schedule and basically living life.

Princess got me signed up for the gym. I'm doing healthy things for myself and so I'll get to deal with my body being all pissy about that. But it's good for me in the long run. Lord knows my father will be singing her praises.

Haven't been knitting because I've been off. Decided to crochet something instead. Made a hat. TOH made comments about it like it was Jayne's hat from Firefly. Can't figure out if that means he likes it or not. It's comfy, and purple, and it fits me (for once) so I'm keeping it, and if anyone thinks it's ugly, then that's their beef.

Got my prize from NGY in the mail last week. Took it in to work so everyone could experience the wibbly-wobblyness of it. Wore the glasses for a couple hours. That was fun. Got all kinds of looks. It's nice being odd.

Hoping random fandom shows up soon. Plus the other yarns I ordered for various other purposes. Have to get stuff mailed off soon, too. Can't keep making excuses. Got people expecting stuff.

Oh and I have to pick up circular sock needles. Going to do a bit of a self-made knit along thingie for socks. Going to see if anyone else might be interested, too. Love Ravelry for that. Can always find friends there.

Actually trying to keep this short. That's about all. Oh, note to self, let my family know I'm not dead, and really try harder not to fall off the face of the planet so much, k? Thanks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment