Thursday, November 29, 2012

Post-Birthday Blog

Going to keep this short 'n' sweet not only because doing so is so very me, but also because it's an ungodly hour of the night and I have to get to sleep.

For those of my friends and loved ones that keep track of what blatherings I put on here: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, and with the entirety of my being, for all the wonderful birthday wishes. You all made what could have been a hard, trying, and above all, long day into a spectacularly great one. I send you all hugs and good karma and love.

I'm also continuing the wave of good feelings and making a list of things that I definitely need to get done, for one reason or another. I'm still psychotically busy, so I'm very glad I didn't attempt NaNoWriMo this year, but now that I have a list, I can definitely get things crossed off. Since I'm a new age, it's a new year, so I'm making some resolutions: the first of which is to get myself back into the cleaning habits mom built up when I was younger (do one massive clean to get it all to ground zero, and/or then there's one thing to do a day, and then one day a weekend where an hour is spent taking care of the other stuff). I can do this. I know I can.

Further efforts are being made on the front of taking care of myself. My physical health is really quite poor at this point and must be remedied. Sadly, my gym membership has been gathering dust with all the schedule changes. Damn my lack of routine.

And no, not much of any of this has anything to do with knitting, but such are stealth projects and the impending holiday season.

Off to bed now. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment