Saturday, November 24, 2012

Interjection

Dear Other Tea Store That Is Not The One In Ottawa:

Thank you for your offerings, they are delicious. Thank you also for being redonkulously expensive and proving that my favourite Tea Store is still the original and the bestest ever.

Love,
Me

*******

Dear Holiday Projects:

Please learn to knit/crochet yourselves by telekinywhatenousis or by yourself. I apparently am incapable of growing four extra arms.

Love,
Me

*******

Dear Bank Account:

I'm the one that's supposed to lose weight. Not you. Stop that.

Yours,
Me

*******

Dear Everyone Else:

I'm very sorry. You'd think with all this fibre I'd be regular (har har). I'm still in Holiday mode and have no other projects going on that I can blab about. Except the spinning. But I don't have pictures of that yet, because I've been busy.

Repentantly,
Me

*******

Dear Kitchen:

We're going to have a serious talk later. It's time.

Me

1 comment: