Thursday, November 8, 2012

Check in and Confession Time

Not dead!

I keep meaning to blog and post things, but I keep not doing it, because I'm bad or something.

I still haven't taken a picture of my lovely new hat.

But I did get my hair taken care of. I had a hair appointment! It was awesome. I'm so going back to that hair salon again. This is the nicest my hair has felt in a long time.

Nothing else new on the knitting front, really, just working through in progress projects; and then I have to wait for yarn to show up and I have to ship things off to get feedback on them.... and then blanket...

Urgh, not enough time in November.

Now for confession time:

I'm a grown up.

I know. Scary. Shocking. Horrifying. But true.

I'm a grown up.

Wanna know how I figured this out?

It's simple: I went down to the bank, and started an RRSP, and a Tax-Free Savings Account.

Yep. Thinking about my future, waaaaaay down the road.

I'm a grown up.

I'm celebrating with cookies and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment